all4sheltiesuk

You can now log in in this pop up windows :-)

Admin all4shelties

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

all4sheltiesuk

You can now log in in this pop up windows :-)

Admin all4shelties

A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

ESSC Working Section Questionaire (Please Read)

Shadoway
    Shadoway
    Admin
    Admin

ESSC Working Section Questionaire (Please Read) Empty ESSC Working Section Questionaire (Please Read)

Post  Shadoway Thu 12 Dec 2019, 16:14

I have copied this questionaire from the Working Section of the English Shetland Sheepdog Club

It has been set up as a voting pole on the ESSC site which I could not copy exactly onto this site, but there is an option to e-mail preferences to Jean Tuck or even send your ideas by letter.

The working branch needs support from all sheltie owners. The numbers competing in Obedience have dwindled dramatically over the years.  If you feel that you would be interested in taking your sheltie to the next Championship show at Stoneleigh  please respond to the questionnaire. It is a good day out, lots to see and the inclusion of Rally would be a new event .

ESSC Champ Show 2020 – to include Obedience or Rally? 

The Committee of the ESSC are hoping to include a working discipline at their champ show on 10/10/20 at the KC Building Stoneleigh. 
    This could be 5 classes of obedience, as usual, OR it could be rally if that was what people would prefer. In either case the classes would be limited to SHELTIES, which also means the results can’t be used for progression. There would be rosettes for placed dogs, and trophies for the class winners. 

In the questionnaire below please select all that apply to you (if you are on several Sheltie groups please ONLY DO QUESTIONNAIRE ONCE!
    We need to know how many would ACTUALLY come). Please also feel free to comment. Thank you for your help. 
    Please choose ALL that apply to you if you plan to attend this UK show: 
    o I would plan to enter rally class(es) 

o I would plan to enter obedience class(es) 

o I would be interested in entering an Introductory obedience class if offered 

o I would be interested in entering a try-on-the-day rally class 

o I prefer standard rally classes to specials, even if not for progression 

o I would plan to enter rally if the classes offered were L1, Special L2/3, Special 4/5/6 

o I would plan to enter rally if the classes were 2 Special Classes (for all levels)

o I would plan to enter rally if the classes were 2 Special Classes (one for L1-3, one for L4-6) 

Any comments: ________________________________________________ 

Kindly return this questionnaire (or your comments if that is easier for you by e-mail) to 
    Jean Tuck jvtuck@btinternet.com or 1 Leigh Lane, Bramshall, Uttoxeter, ST14 5DN

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 19:12